Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow and Halloween












































We got our first snow about a week ago and woke up yesterday to more. It's still coming down slowly today but not really amounting to much. Total I'd say we have about 3 inches or so and I hear it will stay white till spring...

Owen was Mr. Fix-It for Halloween this year. His choice. I have to say I think he was super cute. We went to 2 parties and think we're going to sit out the trick or treating door to door again this year. He's got enough candy for us to eat some without him noticing and that's plenty! I made his tail and ears out of felt and sewed the ears to his hat and sewed a mitten clip to the tail so it attaches to whatever pants he wears. Ken was Chuck Norris and Owen called him that for hours after watching him get ready and put on the wig. "Hey Chuck!"

1 comment:

Stan and Jess said...

Hooray for blog pictures! He is super cute! And classic Ken just classic! Chuck Norris doesn't need to go trick-or-treating, the candy comes to him. And I'll take a dozen cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning!