Sunday, November 30, 2008











The first picture is of Owen playing with his Teddy that Grandma Karen made for him. I still have mine though it looks as old as it is...and it's 34 years old, Mom! Lately Owen likes to hold Teddy by the ear - either with his hand or his mouth. He hasn't gone for the tongue yet like I did. Periodically, Teddy goes on adventures with Owen but mostly he is treated like a big cushy pillow to fall onto and roll around on.
Our friend Kimi read to Owen from his very special book, "Owen". He was super interested this time (the first 10 times reading it didn't count apparently). I think she went through it about 7 times and he tilted his head, pointed, made some great noises and got real close to some of the pages. His favorite seem to be a page with multiple pictures and one with Owen the mouse with super big eyes when his special blanket is taken away.
The other pictures show Owen rolling around on the floor, which he loves to do lately, and waving, which he does all the time. We think he waves instead of points so he winds up waving at the hallway, closed doors, the kitchen, blinds in the window, etc. and not just people and animals. But who knows, maybe he wants to wave at those things...
Just a very random thing...I was just trying to think of what else to write and I happened to look at my lip balm next to the computer...I read (sideways) "Customer Injury Hotline". And then read it again and again...and I thought, Injury?...on lip balm? Then I turned my head to read it "right-side-up" and read "inquiry"...makes much more sense...mystery solved. I was about to call and find out what kind of injuries people call in with! Must be time for bed.